MiniBurst - Portable Led Video Light System
The latest offering in Digital Juice's popular line of LED lights is the new large, bright and dimmable MiniBurst 504. This daylight-balanced on-camera LED light features 504 cool-running, yet powerful, 5mm bulbs that produce flicker-free illumination at any shutter angle. The technology used to manufacture this light ensures visually accurate color temperatures and no color-shift when dimming.
An integrated OLED display shows available battery life, so you won't get caught with a dead battery during field shoots. This OLED also displays the exact dimming percentage the light is set to, so you can accurately return to that setting after each take. The integrated battery dock serves as a battery charger when connected to AC power and the MiniBurst 504 can run for hours using its included 2600mAh Lithium-ION rechargeable batteries so you can travel far from an available power source without worrying about missing a shot. The aluminum construction and vertical cooling fins on the light protect it during field use, as well as helping to dissipate heat away from the circuitry and LED bulbs for improved performance and longer life.
Each light unit also comes with a hot-shoe swivel mount for on-camera use, warming and diffusion filters, an attractive deluxe carry case and two rechargeable batteries. Optional accessories include a ball-head light stand mount, lightweight light stand and 7" or 11" articulating arms. The MiniBurst 504 lights are perfect for wedding and event videography, on-location on-camera interviews, small studio lighting setups and on-the-go shots of all kinds.
Features- Just the facts
Benefits- What it means to you
- 504 ultra bright cool LED bulbs
- You get steady, continuous light that is brighter, cooler and provides more accurate color temperature than units costing twice as much.
- Heavy-duty aluminum housing
- The lightweight yet durable black anodized aluminum construction protects the bulbs and circuitry from the bumps of the road.
- Innovative vertical cooling fins
- Direct airflow over the main housing to quickly dissipate heat and keep the circuitry and operator cool.
- Long lasting portable lighting
- The MiniBurst 504 can run for hours on its two 2600mAh Lithium-ION rechargeable batteries so you can travel far from an available power source without worrying about missing a shot.
- Integrated battery charging system
- No need for a separate charger -- the battery automatically charges when AC power is connected to the light.
- Integrated dimmer
- The dimmer knob on the back of the unit allows you to vary the intensity of the light from 1% to 100% with no shift in color temperature.
- OLED read-out
- The OLED displays the available charge left on your battery so you do not get caught with a dead battery in the middle of a shoot. It also displays the dimmer's intensity setting so you can easily and consistently return to it after each take.
- On-light warming & diffusion gels included
- The included warming and diffusion gels allow you to match tungsten light sources and diffuse the light when needed. The filters easily mount to the light via magnetic snap-on posts.
- Included hot-shoe & optional ball-head swivel mounts
- The MiniBurst 504 can be mounted easily to camcorders, DSLR cameras and light stands.
- 18v AC power supply adapter
- The MiniBurst 504 light can be plugged directly into a standard AC outlet to power the unit for longer shoots.
- Stylish deluxe carry bag
- Protects the MiniBurst 504 and all its accessories during transport and storage.
- The MiniBurst 504 LED light features 504 super-bright and cool LED lights
- Included warming and diffusion filters allow you to match tungsten light sources and diffuse light when necessary. The filters easily mount to the light via magnetic snap-on posts
- Each MiniBurst 504 unit comes in a deluxe carry bag with detachable shoulder strap. The kit also includes 2 rechargable battery packs, a hot-shoe swivel mount for on-camera use, AC power supply adapter and warming and diffusion filters
- MiniBurst 504 lights have full dimming capability via the power/dimmer knob on the back of the unit which allows you to vary light intensity from 1% to 100% with no shift in color temperature. The exact dimming percentage is displayed in the OLED dislay on the back of the light
- MiniBurst 504 lights can run for hours using the provided 2600mAh Lithium-ION rechargable batteries. The OLED display on the back of the light displays the available charge left on your battery so you do not get caught with a dead battery in the middle of a shoot. The integrated battery charging system automatically charges the battery on the light when AC power is connected. The light can also be plugged directly into a standard AC outlet to power the unit without a battery for longer shoots
- The included hot-shoe and optional ball-head swivel mounts allow you to easily mount the MiniBurst 504 light to the top of most camcorders and DSLR cameras for ENG reporter-style shots, or to the top of any standard light stand in a studio setup.
- The lightweight yet durable black anodized aluminium construction protects the bulbs and circuitry from the bumps of the road. The innovative vertical cooling fins on the back of the light unit direct airflow over the main housing to quickly dissipate heat and keep the circuitry and operator cool.
- 1 MiniBurst 504 LED Light unit
- 1 Hotshow swivel mount
- 1 Diffusion Filter
- 1 Warming Color Filter
- 1 AC(18V 4.5A)power supply adapter
- 2 2600mAh 14.8V Li-ion Battery Packs
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Deluxe Caryy Case
- MiniBurst 504 LED
- Size(w/o shoe): 4.625"x8.875"x1.625"(117.47mmx225.42mmx41.27mm)
- Weight (Battery Excluded): 24oz/680.39g
- Weight (Battery Included): 30oz/850.9g
- Luminous Flux: >3000 LM
- LED Size: 5mm
- Lifespan: >50,000h
- Color Temperature: 5500K ± 200
- Color Rendering Index(Ra): >90
- Beam Angle: 60° Flood
- Stackable: No
- Battery Type: 2600mAh 14.8V
- Operating Voltage: 13-18V
- Contruction: Aluminium
- Portable cool MiniBurst 504 LED lights can be used on- or off-camera in tight locations and on the go where other lights would not fit or would be too heavy and awkward to use. The variable dimming capability and the included warming and diffusion filters mean you can easily customize the lighting on your subject and in your overall scene.