Miniburst 504 3-Point Lighting System
When portable dimmable bright light and minimal heat are priorities, you need the power of the Digital Juice MiniBurst PRO 3-Point Lighting System. The three LED lights in this compact kit deliver the equivalent of 1000W of hotlight power while still providing the bright long-lasting lighting you need in a complete portable lighting solution for your next photo or video project. This versatile cool-running lighting system works perfectly for everything from talking head interviews and product shots in confined spaces to larger scale productions in a studio environment.
The MiniBurst PRO 3-Point Lighting System includes 1 MiniBurst 256 and 2 MiniBurst 504 LED light fixtures, along with compatible power supply adapters, batteries, battery charger (MiniBurst 256), diffusion/warming filters, hotshoe mounts and mini ball heads. Three lightweight light stands are also provided, as is an attractive compact deluxe carry bag so that you can easily transport and store your lights and stands when not in use.
These high-output portable LED lights with 400W (MiniBurst 504) and 200W (MiniBurst 256) hotlight equivalent output are Daylight (5600K) balanced and powered by long-lasting rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. They can run for hours on one charge without losing their cool. They can also be powered directly from an electrical outlet with the provided AC power supply adapters. Each light also features a built-in dimmer knob while the two MiniBurst 504 lights have an OLED-readout that displays battery charge and dimmer setting.
Features- Just the facts
Benefits- What it means to you
- 256 or 504 ultra bright cool LED bulbs in each light
- You get steady, continuous light that is brighter, cooler and provides more accurate color temperature than kits costing twice as much.
- On-light warming and diffusion filters
- The included warming and diffusion gels allow you to match tungsten light sources and diffuse the light when needed. The filters easily mount to the lights via magnetic snap-on posts(504), or by sliding easily into a built-in filter holder on the light (256).
- Integrated dimmer
- The dimmer knob on the back of each unit allows you to vary the intensity of the light with no shift in color temperature.
- MiniBurst 504 OLED read-out
- The OLED display on the 2 MiniBurst 504 lights shows the available charge left on your battery as well as the dimmer's intensity setting so you can easily and consistently return to it after each take.
- Mini ball head mount and hot-shoe mount included for each light
- You can easily mount and adjust each light on the provided 6' light stands, as well as on the top of your camera.
- Long lasting portable lighting
- MiniBurst lights can run for hours on their lithium-ion rechargeable batteries so you can travel far from an available power source without worrying about missing a shot.
- MiniBurst 504 Integrated battery charging system
- On the MiniBurst 504 lights, there is no need for a separate charger -- the battery automatically charges when AC power is connected to the light through the included 18v AC power supply adapter.
- 3 lightweight 6 ft light stands
- With a max height of 6 ft & a max weight capacity of 12 lbs, these aluminum light stands are portable & durable enough for any shoot.
- 3 fixtures, each with mini ball head mount, rechargeable battery kit, power supply, filters and light stand
- You have everything you need to light a wide variety of scenes in one compact 3-point lighting system weighing just over 24.25lbs pounds and carried in a compact deluxe carry bag measuring 33.5" x 6.25" x 11.5"
The MiniBurst PRO 3-point lighting system provides everything you need to light any scene, in studio or on location. Kit includes: 1 MiniBurst 256 and 2 MiniBurst 504 LED light fixtures along with power supply adapters, batteries, battery charger (MiniBurst 256) diffusion/warming filters, hotshoe mounts and mini ball heads for each light, plus 3 lightweight light stands and an attractive deluxe carry bag which transports and stores the whole kit.
Each light features 256 or 504 super-bright and cool LED bulbs. The filters provided for each light include warming and diffusion gels, allowing you to match tungsten light sources and diffuse light when necessary..The filters easily mount to the light via magnetic snap-on posts (504) or slide-in bracket (256) on the front of the lights.
Both MiniBurst 256 and 504 lights have full dimming capability via the dimmer knob on the back of the unit which allows you to vary light intensity with no shift in color temperature. On the MiniBurst 504 lights, the exact dimming percentage is displayed in the OLED display on the back of the light. The OLED display also displays the available charge left on your battery so you do not get caught with a dead battery in the middle of a shoot.
The MiniBurst 256 and 504 lights can both run for hours on a single rechargeable Lithium Ion battery. For the MiniBurst 256 light, a battery charger unit with dock, 12v DC adapter and AC power cord is provided. For the MiniBurst 504, the integrated battery charging system automatically charges the batteries provided on the lights when AC power is connected. The lights can also be plugged directly into a standard AC outlet to power the units without a battery for longer shoots.
The MiniBurst 256 LED light provides 200W, and each of the two MiniBurst 504 LED lights provides 400W, of bright dimmable hotlight-equivalent power. Combining these three lights on your subject means you can have complete coverage for key, fill and back lighting for everything from product shots to interviews and more.
A stylish deluxe carry bag is included with the MiniBurst PRO 3-Point Lighting System. It includes a padded shoulder strap, built-in carry handles and one large zippered compartment with soft repositionable foam padding to hold and protect the 3 lights and stands as well as all accessories.
The lightweight and compact size of both the LED lights and the 6' stands means you can easily transport and use the MiniBurst 504 lights just about anywhere - from a cramped corporate office to an awkward on location spot. MiniBurst 504 fixtures are even light enough to attach to a shelf or wall with a suction mount or articulating arm when necessary.
With a maximum height of 6 feet and a maximum weight capacity of 12 pounds, the 3 provided aluminum light stands are both portable and durable enough for most shooting environments. Mounting a MiniBurst light fixture to a light stand is as easy as attaching the LED fixture to the included mini ball head accessory and then sliding the receiving end of the ball head onto the mounting stud on the top of the stand and tightening the knob. The stand can then be adjusted to the required height. Each stand is provided with its own soft cloth carry bag to keep it clean and protect it from damage during transport and storage in the deluxe carry bag.
- 2 MiniBurst 504 LED light units
- 1 MiniBurst 256 LED light unit
- 3 Hotshoe swivel mounts
- 2 Diffusion Filter(for MiniBurst 504)
- 2 Warming Color Filters(for MiniBurst 504)
- 1 Diffusion Filter(for MiniBurst 256)
- 1 Warming Color Filter(for MiniBurst 256)
- 2 AC (18V 4.5A) power supply adapters with power cords (for MiniBurst 504)
- 1 12v AC Power Supply Adapter (for MiniBurst 256)
- 4 2600mAh 14.8V Li-ion Battery Packs for MiniBurst 504
- 1 7.4v NP-F type Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (6000mAh) (for MiniBurst 256)
- 1 Battery Charging Unit for MiniBurst 256 including Battery Dock, AC Power Cord and 12v DC Adapter
- 3 Mini Ball Head Mounts (in soft cloth carry bags)
- 3 6" Light Stands (in soft cloth carry bags)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Deluxe Carry Case
- MiniBurst 504 LED
- Size(w/o shoe): 4.625"x8.875"x1.625"(117.47mmx225.42mmx41.27mm)
- Weight (Battery Excluded): 24oz/680.39g
- Weight (Battery Included): 30oz/850.9g
- Luminous Flux: >3000 LM
- LED Size: 5mm
- #LED: 504
- Lifespan: >50,000h
- Color Temperature: 5500K ± 200
- Color Rendering Index(Ra): >90
- Beam Angle: 60° Flood
- Stackable: No
- Battery Type: 2600mAh 14.8V
- Operating Voltage: 13-18V
- Contruction: Aluminium
- The versatile cool-running MiniBurst PRO 3-Point Lighting System works perfectly for everything from talking head interviews and product shots in confined spaces to larger scale productions in a studio environment. The versatile MiniBurst lights can be used both on the provided stands, and as on-camera lighting, depending on the need.
- Because of their light weight, minimal heat and long-lasting rechargable battery use, these dimmable lights are ideal when shooting on the go, or in situations where power and AC capabilities are unknown or unreliable. They are especially useful in tight spaces like the inside of a car and provide just the right amount of light to simulate ambient-lit talent when shooting through the windshield at night